Directly save the web page at a given URL into image in bmp, jpeg, tiff, gif or
png format. (i.e. html to image, html to jpg, html to image, html to tiff, html to png etc)
Directly convert html string to images.
- Directly convert MHT web archive to image in bmp, jpeg, tiff, gif or png format
- Support saving the whole html page to image without scrollbars.
- Support http authentication and bypass authentication dialog automatically
Create thumbnail images from large images.
Get links, title, cookie or
html source of a page
- Get the html document DOM interface
Make gray or black and white
- Reduce color
number in images while keeping better quality.
- Support compressing images into jpg, tiff, gif or png in memory without temporary files created.
Support JPEG compression level
and TIFF compression method selection
- Convert vector graphics WMF, EMF, SVG and VML to bmp, jpg, jpeg, tiff, gif or png
- Convert html to vector image format like EMF and WMF
- Convert html to transparent GIF
- Convert html to image with an existing webbrowser control
- Automatically clip the image by removing white area in the html generated image
- Examples in VC, Delphi, VB, VB.Net, C#, ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Perl, Python, Cold Fusion, PowerBuilder, FoxPro, Windev, VB and Java script as well as Java and Ruby are provided.
- Support Windows Vista and IE7 now
- Support Windows X64 edition (under x64 window)
- Convert html to text
- Draw watermark text on image after converting html to image
- Support converting html to placeable WMF
- Support converting html to multiple page TIFF
- Support custom smoothing and interpolation when resizing image
- Support using mozilla gecko (firefox) to render html to image (Need to install Firefox Addon for HtmlSnapshot )
- Support customized http proxy setting
- Support Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Windows Platform, Internet
Explorer 5 above, Internet connection, High color display mode.